Updates from ACRA
News and Announcements
- iShop@ACRA delivery service goes fully digital from 1 June 2018
- Help ACRA improve our corporate website – take part in a 5 minutes survey
- New Mandatory Training and Test Requirements for Registered Filing Agents from 15 November 2018
- New Mandatory Training and Proficiency Test to Strengthen Corporate Service Providers’ Resilience Against Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
- Register Now! Practitioners Conference 2018: Coming to the Fore – Inspiring Quality, Creating Value (1 June 2018)
- Apr issue of ACRAConnect is now available!
- Launch of ACRA’s New e-Appointment Service from 1 June 2018
- Section 121 of the Companies (Amendment) Act 2014 takes effect on 20 April 2018
- Mar issue of ACRAConnect is now available!
- Appointments to the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) Board